15 Things To Consider When Choosing a Restoration Shop
- What is their experience in refinishing and mechanical?
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they restore tractors full-time or part-time?
- Do they have any employees?
- What is the turn-around time?
- How many restorations have they done?
- What procedures do they do to restore tractors?
- Are they a certified and trained painter?
- What kind of special tooling do they have?
- Do they encourage frequent visits to check on progress of the tractor?
- Does the shop send pictures or frequent calls to notify you on the progress?
- Do they have a payment contract to help protect you and the shop?
- Do they give an itemized bill upon completion?
- Do they keep all your old parts?
- What kind of reputation do they have?
We believe in doing superior quality work on every job. We treat our customers as family and the equipment like it was ours.